CHICKEN, WILD RICE, AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 lbs cooked cubed chicken breast
- 1/2 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups cooked brown rice( prepare as package directs)
- 1 cup cooked Wild rice (prepare as package directs)
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 cup fat free Sour Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
Preheat oven to 350 Deg.
Sauté onions and celery in Olive Oil till translucent.
add mushrooms and cook till tender.
Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
Bake in a greased casserole, covered for 30 min.
Remove cover and bake for another 15 to 20 min.