- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryThis recipe is from the South Beach Diet Message Boards. The wild rice really adds interesting texture and flavor to this dish.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 lbs cooked cubed chicken breast
- 1/2 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups cooked brown rice( prepare as package directs)
- 1 cup cooked Wild rice (prepare as package directs)
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 cup fat free Sour Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 Deg.
- Sauté onions and celery in Olive Oil till translucent.
- add mushrooms and cook till tender.
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Bake in a greased casserole, covered for 30 min.
- Remove cover and bake for another 15 to 20 min.