- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs asparagus
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 pepper
- 1 ( 10 3/4 oz) Can cream of Chicken soup undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place asparagus in a greased 9inch squared baking dish.
- In a skillet brown chicken in oil on both sides.
- Arrange Chicken over asparagus salt and pepper. In a bowl mix soup, mayo, and lemon juice.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake ag 370 degrees for 40 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More