- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs asparagus
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 pepper
- 1 ( 10 3/4 oz) Can cream of Chicken soup undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place asparagus in a greased 9inch squared baking dish.
- In a skillet brown chicken in oil on both sides.
- Arrange Chicken over asparagus salt and pepper. In a bowl mix soup, mayo, and lemon juice.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake ag 370 degrees for 40 minutes
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More