CHICKEN & BROCCOLI ALFREDO
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine or spaghetti
- 1 C. fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 2 T. butter or margarine
- 1 lb. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- Ā½ C. milk
- Ā½ C. grated parmesan cheese
- Ā¼ t. pepper
- Additional grated parmesan cheese
Prepare pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli for the last 4 minutes of cooking time; drain.
In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
Add chicken & cook till no longer pink, stirring often.
Add soup, milk, cheese, pepper & pasta mixture; heat through, stirring occasionally.
Serve with additional cheese.
Yield: 4 servings.