- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine or spaghetti
- 1 C. fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 2 T. butter or margarine
- 1 lb. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- Ā½ C. milk
- Ā½ C. grated parmesan cheese
- Ā¼ t. pepper
- Additional grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli for the last 4 minutes of cooking time; drain.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
- Add chicken & cook till no longer pink, stirring often.
- Add soup, milk, cheese, pepper & pasta mixture; heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with additional cheese.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More