- Cooking Time: 25 - 28 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 4 oz. (1cup) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp All-Purpose Dill Mix
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 pkgs (8oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tbl slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 375. Chop chicken and broccoli using Food Chopper, place in Classic 2qt Batter Bowl. Chop bell pepper using 5” Self-Sharpening Knife; add to Batter Bowl. Press garlic over vegetable mixture using Garlic Press. Shred cheese with the Deluxe Cheese Grater and add to vegetable mixture; mix gently. Add mayo, dill mix and salt; mix well. Unroll 1 package of crescent dough; do not separate. Arrange longest sides of dough across width of Rectangle Stone. Repeat with remaining package of dough. Using Bakers Roller, roll dough to seal perforations. On longest sides of Stone, cut dough into strips 1 ½ inches apart, 3 inches deep using the Pizza Cutter (there will be 6 inches in the center for the filling). Spread filling evenly over middle of dough. To braid, lift strips of dough across mixture to meet in center, twisting each strip one turn. Continue alternating strips to form a braid. Tuck ends under to seal at end of braid. Brush egg white over dough using Pastry Brush. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake 25-28 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cut with Serrated Bread Knife. Serve using Slice ‘N Serve.
NotesThis is a Pampered Chef recipe and it is my favorite recipe. When I make it for my family I hope for left-overs because I love having it for lunch the next day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More