- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 big yellow onions chopped
- 4 cups water (or chicken broth)
- 2 cups long-grain rice
- 1 bell pepper - chopped
- 2 banana peppers - chopped
- 2-3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 bundles green onions. - chopped
- 1 lbs kielbasa sausage - thick sliced
- 1 lbs chicken breast cut up in bite sizes
- salt, lemon pepper, dill, black pepper, onion powder, whatever.
- Brown your sausage and chicken in the butter and put them aside.
- In leftover butter (add a couple of tablespoons of olive oil, if you like), cook yellow onions & garlic constantly stirring.(add a little water if necessary so it doesn't get dry in the bottom of the pot) Don't burn them or the recipe is ruined.
- Once you've sauteed this mix, add in the meat and then water or broth (or combination). Add enough water/broth to cover everything.
- Season to taste with salt, lemon pepper, black pepper, paprika (you can be inventive here -- for example, you can use worcestershire sauce, add dried parsely and dill)
- Cook everything until meat is tender
- Add peppers and green onions and cook for 5-8 minutes
- Add rice (add liquid if there is not enough covering everyhtning) bring to boil one, and then leave over low heat until your water/broth is all out and the rice is tender.
- With a big spoon, turn the rice over once to bring the bottom to the top.
- Serve hot
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More