- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 big yellow onions chopped
- 4 cups water (or chicken broth)
- 2 cups long-grain rice
- 1 bell pepper - chopped
- 2 banana peppers - chopped
- 2-3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 bundles green onions. - chopped
- 1 lbs kielbasa sausage - thick sliced
- 1 lbs chicken breast cut up in bite sizes
- salt, lemon pepper, dill, black pepper, onion powder, whatever.
- Brown your sausage and chicken in the butter and put them aside.
- In leftover butter (add a couple of tablespoons of olive oil, if you like), cook yellow onions & garlic constantly stirring.(add a little water if necessary so it doesn't get dry in the bottom of the pot) Don't burn them or the recipe is ruined.
- Once you've sauteed this mix, add in the meat and then water or broth (or combination). Add enough water/broth to cover everything.
- Season to taste with salt, lemon pepper, black pepper, paprika (you can be inventive here -- for example, you can use worcestershire sauce, add dried parsely and dill)
- Cook everything until meat is tender
- Add peppers and green onions and cook for 5-8 minutes
- Add rice (add liquid if there is not enough covering everyhtning) bring to boil one, and then leave over low heat until your water/broth is all out and the rice is tender.
- With a big spoon, turn the rice over once to bring the bottom to the top.
- Serve hot
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More