- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 chicken breast fillet per person
- sliced fresh or frozen peaches about 1/2 peach person. (do not use canned)
- Approximately 2 to 4 ounces of Grand Mariner.
- White pepper
- Garlic Powder
- In a nonstick cook pan (you will never hear me say spray it with cooking spray - in fact that's what I'm going to name a cookbook if I ever write one)
- Sprinkle the chicken with white pepper and garlic powder to taste. Brown over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and add peaches and Grand Mariner (The Grand Mariner should cover the pan to a depth of about 3/16th to 1/4 of an inch.) Cook for approximately 20 minutes and turn chicken and peaches.
- Finish cooking until juices run clear about 10 to 15 mins depending on your stove and pan and the thickness of the chicken.
- Cooks Note: the chicken will be much juicier if you have enough time to to brine it. Place the chicken in a locking food bag with 1/4 cup salt, 1/8 cup sugar and 2 cups water for two to six hours. Refrigerate during the brining period.
- This is good served with wild rice and mushrooms and green beans.
NotesNot much backstory it just seemed like a good idea at the time
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More