- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 chicken breast fillet per person
- sliced fresh or frozen peaches about 1/2 peach person. (do not use canned)
- Approximately 2 to 4 ounces of Grand Mariner.
- White pepper
- Garlic Powder
- In a nonstick cook pan (you will never hear me say spray it with cooking spray - in fact that's what I'm going to name a cookbook if I ever write one)
- Sprinkle the chicken with white pepper and garlic powder to taste. Brown over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and add peaches and Grand Mariner (The Grand Mariner should cover the pan to a depth of about 3/16th to 1/4 of an inch.) Cook for approximately 20 minutes and turn chicken and peaches.
- Finish cooking until juices run clear about 10 to 15 mins depending on your stove and pan and the thickness of the chicken.
- Cooks Note: the chicken will be much juicier if you have enough time to to brine it. Place the chicken in a locking food bag with 1/4 cup salt, 1/8 cup sugar and 2 cups water for two to six hours. Refrigerate during the brining period.
- This is good served with wild rice and mushrooms and green beans.
NotesNot much backstory it just seemed like a good idea at the time
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Taste of CenturyLink
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More