- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3/4 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 large tomato, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh sun-dried tomato ravioli, cooked, warm
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray;
- heat over medium heat until hot.
- Cook chicken, onion, and garlic until browned, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in beans, tomato, and thyme; cook 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in ravioli and cook 2-3 minutes longer. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Yield: 4 Servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce