- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3/4 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 large tomato, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh sun-dried tomato ravioli, cooked, warm
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray;
- heat over medium heat until hot.
- Cook chicken, onion, and garlic until browned, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in beans, tomato, and thyme; cook 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in ravioli and cook 2-3 minutes longer. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Yield: 4 Servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Simple Homemade Favorites
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More