- Cooking Time: 15 to 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Boboli thin crust
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2-3 Tbsp butter (I used light butter)
- 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic (can be more or less)
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 can Rotel with cilantro
- 3/4 cup Ricotta Cheese (I used fat-free)
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese (I used low fat)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (I used low fat)
- approx. 1/2 cup green onions
- approx. 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- Salt and pepper both sides of chicken and grill until cooked all the way through.
- Cool slightly and cut into strips.
- While chicken is grilling, melt butter with garlic, green onion and basil.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- Brush pizza crust with butter mixture.
- Arrange chicken and mushrooms on crust.
- Dot with ricotta cheese.
- Top with Rotel, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
NotesI hardly ever measure anything so some of the measurements below are approximate. Most of the ingredients can be suited to your tastes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Cooking for a CureSee More
Raw Carrot Beet Ginger Salad
Honeydew Lime Soup
Deviled PotatoesSee More