CHICKEN & RICOTTA CHEESE PIZZA
- Cooking Time: 15 to 20
- 1 Boboli thin crust
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2-3 Tbsp butter (I used light butter)
- 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic (can be more or less)
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 can Rotel with cilantro
- 3/4 cup Ricotta Cheese (I used fat-free)
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese (I used low fat)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (I used low fat)
- approx. 1/2 cup green onions
- approx. 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
Salt and pepper both sides of chicken and grill until cooked all the way through.
Cool slightly and cut into strips.
While chicken is grilling, melt butter with garlic, green onion and basil.
Preheat oven to 350 deg.
Brush pizza crust with butter mixture.
Arrange chicken and mushrooms on crust.
Dot with ricotta cheese.
Top with Rotel, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.