CHICKEN & RICOTTA CHEESE PIZZA
- Cooking Time: 15 to 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Boboli thin crust
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2-3 Tbsp butter (I used light butter)
- 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic (can be more or less)
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 can Rotel with cilantro
- 3/4 cup Ricotta Cheese (I used fat-free)
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese (I used low fat)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (I used low fat)
- approx. 1/2 cup green onions
- approx. 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- Salt and pepper both sides of chicken and grill until cooked all the way through.
- Cool slightly and cut into strips.
- While chicken is grilling, melt butter with garlic, green onion and basil.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- Brush pizza crust with butter mixture.
- Arrange chicken and mushrooms on crust.
- Dot with ricotta cheese.
- Top with Rotel, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
NotesI hardly ever measure anything so some of the measurements below are approximate. Most of the ingredients can be suited to your tastes.