CHICKEN & RAVIOLI CACCIATORE
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup water
- 14 oz. can diced tomatoes with garlic, undrained
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 9 oz. pkg. refrigerated ravioli or tortellini
Heat oil in heavy skillet and add chicken, onion and bell pepper. Cook and stir until chicken begins to brown. Add mushrooms, water, tomatoes and tomato sauce and bring to a boil. Add ravioli, covering the pasta with the tomato sauce.
Carefully separate ravioli with large spoon.
Cover skillet and cook for 12-15 minutes until sauce is thickened, ravioli is tender, and chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently to prevent sticking. 6 servings