CHICKEN & RAVIOLI CACCIATORE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup water
- 14 oz. can diced tomatoes with garlic, undrained
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 9 oz. pkg. refrigerated ravioli or tortellini
- Heat oil in heavy skillet and add chicken, onion and bell pepper. Cook and stir until chicken begins to brown. Add mushrooms, water, tomatoes and tomato sauce and bring to a boil. Add ravioli, covering the pasta with the tomato sauce.
- Carefully separate ravioli with large spoon.
- Cover skillet and cook for 12-15 minutes until sauce is thickened, ravioli is tender, and chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently to prevent sticking. 6 servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More