- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast cubed and cooked
- 1 small onion sauteed
- 1 bag mixed veggies
- 2 small cans cream of chicken soup with herbs
- 2 boxes rice a roni chicken & garlic rice
- 4 chicken bullion cubes
- make rice according to directions on box but cut the cooking time short. Make sure the sauce is still this as this will continue baking in the oven. Add bullion cubes to rice while cooking. Mix all other ingredients and pour into 9X13 pan. Bake for 45min at 350.
- My husband and I love this and it's great heated up!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
ENGLISH MUFFIN PIZZA
Salted Caramel Apple Cups
Meatball MuffinsSee More