CHICKEN & VEGTABLE CURRY
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 can (12-14 ounces) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 cups packed fresh baby spinach
- 1. In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the onion and the salt. Cook until softened, about 7 minutes, stirring often. Add the curry powder and cook, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- 2. Stir in the coconut milk, tomatoes, and tomato paste. Cook for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Add the chicken, stir well, and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in the spinach and cook for 3 minutes or until wilted, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with salt. Serve over rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More