- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time:
- 5 1/2 oz pkg of butter noodles
- 10 1/2 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 10 oz pkg frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare noodles as directed on package.
- Stir in cream of chicken soup, chicken and broccoli.
- Pour into an ungreased 2 quart casserole dish. Cover and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More