- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time:
- 5 1/2 oz pkg of butter noodles
- 10 1/2 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 10 oz pkg frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare noodles as directed on package.
- Stir in cream of chicken soup, chicken and broccoli.
- Pour into an ungreased 2 quart casserole dish. Cover and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
My Family CookbookSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More