- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time:
- 5 1/2 oz pkg of butter noodles
- 10 1/2 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 10 oz pkg frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare noodles as directed on package.
- Stir in cream of chicken soup, chicken and broccoli.
- Pour into an ungreased 2 quart casserole dish. Cover and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More