- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time:
- 5 1/2 oz pkg of butter noodles
- 10 1/2 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 10 oz pkg frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare noodles as directed on package.
- Stir in cream of chicken soup, chicken and broccoli.
- Pour into an ungreased 2 quart casserole dish. Cover and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More