CHICKEN 'N SPINACH PASTA BAKE
- 8 oz uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 14.5 oz can Italian style diced tomatoes
- 8 oz chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Prepare the rigatoni according to package directions.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease an 11x7 baking dish.
Saute the onions in the oil til just tender, do not brown.
Drain the chopped spinach well and dry between paper towels.
Stir the cooked and drained pasta, chicken, spinach and tomatoes, cream cheese, salt and pepper.
Add the onions and mix well.
Spread the mixture into the baking dish and sprinkle evenly with mozzarella.
Bake, covered, 30 minutes, uncover, and bake 15 minutes more or til bubbly.