- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 14.5 oz can Italian style diced tomatoes
- 8 oz chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare the rigatoni according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease an 11x7 baking dish.
- Saute the onions in the oil til just tender, do not brown.
- Drain the chopped spinach well and dry between paper towels.
- Stir the cooked and drained pasta, chicken, spinach and tomatoes, cream cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add the onions and mix well.
- Spread the mixture into the baking dish and sprinkle evenly with mozzarella.
- Bake, covered, 30 minutes, uncover, and bake 15 minutes more or til bubbly.
Notes2010 WSGW & The Maytag Store's Potluck Showdown with Michigan Sugar
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More