- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 14.5 oz can Italian style diced tomatoes
- 8 oz chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare the rigatoni according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease an 11x7 baking dish.
- Saute the onions in the oil til just tender, do not brown.
- Drain the chopped spinach well and dry between paper towels.
- Stir the cooked and drained pasta, chicken, spinach and tomatoes, cream cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add the onions and mix well.
- Spread the mixture into the baking dish and sprinkle evenly with mozzarella.
- Bake, covered, 30 minutes, uncover, and bake 15 minutes more or til bubbly.
Notes2010 WSGW & The Maytag Store's Potluck Showdown with Michigan Sugar
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Get Cookin'See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More