- Cooking Time: 20-30
- Preparation Time: 40
- 1 medium sized chicken, cut into serving portion
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 10-12 peppercorns
- 1 head garlic
- 2/3 cup coconut cream
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- Clean chicken thoroughly.
- Soak cut portion in vinegar, garlic, peppercorn, salt and black pepper. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Place marinated chicken in skillet and add water, Cooked until chicken is tender.
- Add coconut cream and cook until it is thick.
- Place in platter and serve with laksa.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Cooking for a Cure
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More