- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 C white vinegar
- 1 C soy sauce
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 TBLS peppercorns
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 C water
- 3 - 4 lbs chicken (I use BS chicken breasts)
- Combine all ingredients in a pot.
- Cover and simmer until chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Serve over rice. (although I served it beside fried rice last time!)
- If you use chicken parts with skin (and you totally can) when chicken is cooked, remove from pan and pat dry.
- Brown up the skin in a skillet with some oil. Reduced the sauce and serve over chicken.
NotesI LOVE Chicken Adobo. I don't make it often, but it came out great last time! This is roughly how my X taught me. His mom is a great cook, but never shared her recipes. (at least not with me!)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Vegan Eats!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More