- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 C white vinegar
- 1 C soy sauce
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 TBLS peppercorns
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 C water
- 3 - 4 lbs chicken (I use BS chicken breasts)
- Combine all ingredients in a pot.
- Cover and simmer until chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Serve over rice. (although I served it beside fried rice last time!)
- If you use chicken parts with skin (and you totally can) when chicken is cooked, remove from pan and pat dry.
- Brown up the skin in a skillet with some oil. Reduced the sauce and serve over chicken.
NotesI LOVE Chicken Adobo. I don't make it often, but it came out great last time! This is roughly how my X taught me. His mom is a great cook, but never shared her recipes. (at least not with me!)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More