- 9 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken, seasoned with garlic salt & fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 cup grated Gruyere cheese
- red pepper strips
- fresh basil
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together and roll into a 13-inch circle.
- Place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Poke with a fork several times to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Pre-bake at 350°F 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over pre-baked crust.
- Top with chicken, green onions, cheese and red pepper strips.
- Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper.
- Bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh basil.
NotesThe Tuscan flavors of this gourmet pizza will turn family pizza night into a '"festa di famiglia"!
Full Recipe: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2218
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More