- 9 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken, seasoned with garlic salt & fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 cup grated Gruyere cheese
- red pepper strips
- fresh basil
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together and roll into a 13-inch circle.
- Place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Poke with a fork several times to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Pre-bake at 350°F 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over pre-baked crust.
- Top with chicken, green onions, cheese and red pepper strips.
- Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper.
- Bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh basil.
NotesThe Tuscan flavors of this gourmet pizza will turn family pizza night into a '"festa di famiglia"!
Full Recipe: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2218
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More