- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Chicken cutlets
- Cut the chicken cutlets into bite size pieces and season as desired.
- In a medium saucepan, pan sear chicken until golden brown.
- Let stand until needed again
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat.
- Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes,
- then add garlic and cheese and whisk quickly,
- heating through. Stir in parsley and serve.
- In the saucepan with the Alfredo sauce add noodles and chicken and stir to perfection.
- Enjoy with Garlic bread if desired.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More