- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Chicken cutlets
- Cut the chicken cutlets into bite size pieces and season as desired.
- In a medium saucepan, pan sear chicken until golden brown.
- Let stand until needed again
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat.
- Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes,
- then add garlic and cheese and whisk quickly,
- heating through. Stir in parsley and serve.
- In the saucepan with the Alfredo sauce add noodles and chicken and stir to perfection.
- Enjoy with Garlic bread if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More