- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup prepared whipped cream or commercial whipped topping
- 1/2-cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shell macaroni
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, cooled
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup sliced green olives
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Leaf lettuce to line serving plates
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds to garnish
- In large bowl, combine whipped cream or topping and mayonnaise.
- Mix until well blended.
- Fold in macaroni, eggs, celery, olives, grapes and chicken.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Chill 24 hours.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if desired.
- When ready to serve, line six plates with leaf
- Arrange salad over lettuce, then garnish with almonds.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More