- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup prepared whipped cream or commercial whipped topping
- 1/2-cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shell macaroni
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, cooled
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup sliced green olives
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Leaf lettuce to line serving plates
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds to garnish
- In large bowl, combine whipped cream or topping and mayonnaise.
- Mix until well blended.
- Fold in macaroni, eggs, celery, olives, grapes and chicken.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Chill 24 hours.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if desired.
- When ready to serve, line six plates with leaf
- Arrange salad over lettuce, then garnish with almonds.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cooking with Sabra
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More