CHICKEN ALMOND SALAD
- Servings: 6
- 1/2 cup prepared whipped cream or commercial whipped topping
- 1/2-cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shell macaroni
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, cooled
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup sliced green olives
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Leaf lettuce to line serving plates
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds to garnish
In large bowl, combine whipped cream or topping and mayonnaise.
Mix until well blended.
Fold in macaroni, eggs, celery, olives, grapes and chicken.
Add salt and pepper.
Chill 24 hours.
Taste and adjust seasonings if desired.
When ready to serve, line six plates with leaf
Arrange salad over lettuce, then garnish with almonds.