- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (6 to 8 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- For Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2/3 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons amaretto
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- To prepare chicken:
- Prepare a medium fire in the grill.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry; coat with olive oil, then with bread crumbs.
- Grill until cooked through.
- To prepare sauce:
- Toast pine nuts in a dry skillet, stirring frequently; transfer to a small bowl.
- Melt butter in the skillet.
- Add mushrooms; saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir together broth, tomato sauce, amaretto and cornstarch; to to mushrooms.
- Cook, stirring, over medium heat until thickened.
- Pour over chicken; garnish with pine nuts.
NotesThis is a recipe from Marciano's restaurant in St. Louis, MO.
Per serving: 723 calories; 37g fat; 41.5g protein; 42.5g carbohydrate; 2g fiber
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More