CHICKEN AND BACON ROLL-UPS
Chicken And Bacon Roll-Ups
- Servings: 4
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 multi-grain flatbreads (we used a brand called Flat Out)
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- 8 apple smoked bacon slices, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
On each flatbread, spread about 2 tablespoons of the mayonnaise mixture on top.
Scatter each flatbread with an even amount of the lettuce and tomatoes.
Crumble 2 bacon slices, per serving, over the lettuce and tomatoes.
Sprinkle an even amount of chicken on top of the bacon.
Carefully roll each flatbread up and cut in half to serve.