- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 multi-grain flatbreads (we used a brand called Flat Out)
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- 8 apple smoked bacon slices, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- On each flatbread, spread about 2 tablespoons of the mayonnaise mixture on top.
- Scatter each flatbread with an even amount of the lettuce and tomatoes.
- Crumble 2 bacon slices, per serving, over the lettuce and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle an even amount of chicken on top of the bacon.
- Carefully roll each flatbread up and cut in half to serve.
NotesI make this recipe for a great picnic staple, in a pinch and to save time I have also just used bottled ranch dressing in place of the mayo mixture called for. You could use pre-cooked chicken as well, but I prefer to roast my own chicken breasts ala the Barefoot Contessa style.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More