- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pieces chicken, bone in, skin on
- 2 rather large potatoes, cubed, skin on
- 3 large carrots, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 small onions, cut into quarters
- 4-5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 C bow tie pasta
- *I think this could easily be made a veggie soup for those that do not eat chicken. Just skip the chicken part and use a veggie broth (store bought or homemade), rather than the chicken broth. Maybe even toss in some tofu. Yum!
NotesSoup is amazing. It's comfort food with all the good stuff and a lot less of the bad stuff. You can feel good and look good. It isn't a quick meal but it is an easy meal, and a tasty meal! Perfect for a nice fall day.