- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. chicken breast, cubed (I used 2 large b.s. breasts, sliced thin)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves minced garlic (Of course I used more than 2 cloves!)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Your choice of cooking oil, 3 tablespoons divided
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- Red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- First, combine soy sauce, ginger, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Place chicken in a bag and coat with cornstarch. Add soy mixture to bag and marinade chicken at least 30 min.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil and stir fry chicken about 4-5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, 1 tablespoon more of oil, and red pepper flakes.
- Add choice of veggies. (I added more soy sauce at this point because it needed more color and more sauce).
- Stir fry 5-6 more minutes or until thickened and bubbly and veggies are tender.
- Serve over rice.
Notes(My variations to the orignal recipe are in italics)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More