- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. chicken breast, cubed (I used 2 large b.s. breasts, sliced thin)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves minced garlic (Of course I used more than 2 cloves!)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Your choice of cooking oil, 3 tablespoons divided
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- Red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- First, combine soy sauce, ginger, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Place chicken in a bag and coat with cornstarch. Add soy mixture to bag and marinade chicken at least 30 min.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil and stir fry chicken about 4-5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, 1 tablespoon more of oil, and red pepper flakes.
- Add choice of veggies. (I added more soy sauce at this point because it needed more color and more sauce).
- Stir fry 5-6 more minutes or until thickened and bubbly and veggies are tender.
- Serve over rice.
Notes(My variations to the orignal recipe are in italics)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More