- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. chicken breast, cubed (I used 2 large b.s. breasts, sliced thin)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves minced garlic (Of course I used more than 2 cloves!)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Your choice of cooking oil, 3 tablespoons divided
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- Red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- First, combine soy sauce, ginger, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Place chicken in a bag and coat with cornstarch. Add soy mixture to bag and marinade chicken at least 30 min.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil and stir fry chicken about 4-5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, 1 tablespoon more of oil, and red pepper flakes.
- Add choice of veggies. (I added more soy sauce at this point because it needed more color and more sauce).
- Stir fry 5-6 more minutes or until thickened and bubbly and veggies are tender.
- Serve over rice.
Notes(My variations to the orignal recipe are in italics)
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Decadent Desserts Made From
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More