- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- ¾ c. milk
- 1 pkg. (10oz.) frozen corn, drained
- 1 med. Onion, finely chopped
- ½ t. sage
- 2 c. cut up cooked chicken
- 1 ½ c. corn bread stuffing mix
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- paprika, if desired
- Heat oven to 400º. Spray 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray. Heat soup and milk to boiling in 3-quart saucepan over high heat, stirring frequently. Stir in vegetables, onion and sage. Heat to boiling, stirring frequently; remove from heat. Stir in chicken and stuffing mix. Spoon into casserole. Sprinkle with pepper and paprika. Bake uncovered about 15 minutes or until hot in center.
- Without the corn and using FF Cream of Chicken soup and skim milk -- this is supposed to be 5 points for 4 servings -- I never varied this with Recipe Builder.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More