- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Seedless green grapes
- 2 cup Spring green mix
- 1/2 cup Chicken beast
- 1/2 cup Chicken tight
- 1 Tomato
- 1/4 cup Red onion
- Cut green grapes in halves.
- Dice tomato into bite size pieces.
- Slice chicken beast and tight.
- Mix dressing to the salad before serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More