- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Seedless green grapes
- 2 cup Spring green mix
- 1/2 cup Chicken beast
- 1/2 cup Chicken tight
- 1 Tomato
- 1/4 cup Red onion
- Cut green grapes in halves.
- Dice tomato into bite size pieces.
- Slice chicken beast and tight.
- Mix dressing to the salad before serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
My Family Cookbook
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More