- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 - 5 chicken breast (cooked and shredded in good size pieces)
- 1 can french style green beans, drained
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 oz.) Uncle Ben's Long Grain Wild Rice Original Recipe
- 1 large can french fried onions
- Cook rice according to directions.
- Mix chicken, green beans, water chestnuts, onion, Miracle Whip, soup and rice.
- Place into greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with French fried onions, return to oven, cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
NotesThis recipe has been in my recipe box since high school. This is one of the first meals I prepared for my husband.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Adventures in CookingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More