- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 - 5 chicken breast (cooked and shredded in good size pieces)
- 1 can french style green beans, drained
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 oz.) Uncle Ben's Long Grain Wild Rice Original Recipe
- 1 large can french fried onions
- Cook rice according to directions.
- Mix chicken, green beans, water chestnuts, onion, Miracle Whip, soup and rice.
- Place into greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with French fried onions, return to oven, cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
NotesThis recipe has been in my recipe box since high school. This is one of the first meals I prepared for my husband.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Nick's PicksSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More