CHICKEN AND RICE SUPREME
- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 - 5 chicken breast (cooked and shredded in good size pieces)
- 1 can french style green beans, drained
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 oz.) Uncle Ben's Long Grain Wild Rice Original Recipe
- 1 large can french fried onions
Cook rice according to directions.
Mix chicken, green beans, water chestnuts, onion, Miracle Whip, soup and rice.
Place into greased casserole dish.
Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
Sprinkle with French fried onions, return to oven, cook for 5 to 10 minutes.