CHICKEN ARTICHOKE PASTA
- 1 box of linguine noodles ( you can substitute any pasta really, I have used penne too)
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped
- 3 Tablespoons of butter
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 Chicken Breasts or 6 tenderloins
- 1 Jar of Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 2 plum tomatoes diced and seeded
- Parm Cheese ( fresh is best )
I cube the chicken and saute until done (gently), then I add the garlic, butter, wine and artichokes and let that simmer.
Meanwhile have your pasta boiling.
After about 15 minutes I toss the chicken mixture in with the drained pasta, add olive oil or butter if it is not saucy enough for you.
Then toss with fresh diced tomatoes and parm cheese..
Great with garlic bread!