- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box of linguine noodles ( you can substitute any pasta really, I have used penne too)
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped
- 3 Tablespoons of butter
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 Chicken Breasts or 6 tenderloins
- 1 Jar of Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 2 plum tomatoes diced and seeded
- Parm Cheese ( fresh is best )
- I cube the chicken and saute until done (gently), then I add the garlic, butter, wine and artichokes and let that simmer.
- Meanwhile have your pasta boiling.
- After about 15 minutes I toss the chicken mixture in with the drained pasta, add olive oil or butter if it is not saucy enough for you.
- Then toss with fresh diced tomatoes and parm cheese..
- Great with garlic bread!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce