- Cooking Time: 45 min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 20 asparagus spears, cooked
- 1 1/2 cup cooked chicken breast
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 2 cups light cream
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Arrange asparagus in pie shell.
- Top with chicken and crumbled bacon and cover with cheese.
- In bowl, beat eggs, then add flour, salt and cream.
- Pour mixture over asparagus and chicken.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving.
NotesMy aunt gave me this recipe years ago. It's very easy to make and delicious.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More