- Cooking Time: 45 min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
BackstoryMy aunt gave me this recipe years ago. It's very easy to make and delicious.
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 20 asparagus spears, cooked
- 1 1/2 cup cooked chicken breast
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 2 cups light cream
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Arrange asparagus in pie shell.
- Top with chicken and crumbled bacon and cover with cheese.
- In bowl, beat eggs, then add flour, salt and cream.
- Pour mixture over asparagus and chicken.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving.