- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Rhodes Texas Rolls, thawed and risen
- 6 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Cook chicken and onion in 1/2 cup barbeque sauce until chicken is no longer pink. Set aside. Combine rolls into a ball. Roll into a 13-inch circle. Place on a 12-inch sprayed pizza pan. bake at 350F 10 minutes.
- Spread with remaining 1/2 cup barbeque sauce. Top with chicken and onion mixture, peppers, mushrooms and tomato. Sprinkle with cheese. bake at 350F 10-15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More