- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Rhodes Texas Rolls, thawed and risen
- 6 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Cook chicken and onion in 1/2 cup barbeque sauce until chicken is no longer pink. Set aside. Combine rolls into a ball. Roll into a 13-inch circle. Place on a 12-inch sprayed pizza pan. bake at 350F 10 minutes.
- Spread with remaining 1/2 cup barbeque sauce. Top with chicken and onion mixture, peppers, mushrooms and tomato. Sprinkle with cheese. bake at 350F 10-15 minutes.