- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 1/4 pounds)
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 4 whole wheat sandwich buns, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 slices tomato
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, drained and broken in half
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until juice is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Spread dressing on cut sides of buns. Layer chicken, lettuce, tomato and bacon on bottoms of buns. Top with tops of buns.
NotesThis is a great summer time meal. It's light and a great end to a warm summer day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More