- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups dry shell pasta
- 1/4 cup julienne carrots
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pckt (or 2 tbls) dry ranch dressing mix
- 4 strips bacon (cooked and crumbled)1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups chicken (cut into bite size pieces; cooked and cooled)
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add in pasta, wait a few minutes then add in carrots and cook until pasta is al dente.
- Drain pasta into strainer and rinse with cold water. Shake until well drained.
- Set aside.
- In medium sized bowl mix the mayonnaise, ranch dressing mix, bacon and onion powder.
- Add in the cooled pasta and carrots, chicken and cheese.
- Mix until everything is covered with mayonnaise mixture.
- Chill and serve.
NotesThis is a great alternative to buying the pre-packaged boxes of pasta salad. So easy to make and you can control all the ingredients yourself.
If you feel that there is not enough mayonnaise to cover all the ingredients just add in a tablespoon or so more until it covers everything well
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More