- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 10-3/4 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 10-3/4 oz. can cream of celery or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 2-1/2 to 3 lbs. cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 6-oz. pkgs. chicken-flavored stuffing mix, prepared
- Combine soups and broth in a bowl; set aside. Place half of chicken in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan; top with half of stuffing and half of soup mixture.
- Repeat layers, ending with soup mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
MetroCooking Texas 2013
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More