- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 10-3/4 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 10-3/4 oz. can cream of celery or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 2-1/2 to 3 lbs. cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 6-oz. pkgs. chicken-flavored stuffing mix, prepared
- Combine soups and broth in a bowl; set aside. Place half of chicken in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan; top with half of stuffing and half of soup mixture.
- Repeat layers, ending with soup mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More