1 2/3 cups hot chicken broth
6 oz stuffing mix
1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1/3 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
1. Add chicken broth to stuffing mix and stir till moistened.
2. Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish.
3. Mix soup, sour cream, cheese and vegetables in a medium bowl
4. Spoon over chicken
5. Spread stuffing over chicken
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 - 45 min. till chicken is cooked and warm