- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup teriyaki marinade (preferably made with pineapple juice)
- 1/2 sesame oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger root
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 oz spinach fettucine
- 6 oz egg fettucine
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions (as desired)
- Place chicken in a glass container or sealable plastic bag. In a small bowl, combine teriyaki marinade, sesame oil, garlic, ginger root and pepper; mix well. Pour marinade over chicken and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- *If grilling: use 1/2 marinade and set chicken in refrigerator for 1 hour. Prepare grill and remove chicken from marinade (discard used marinade but save used portion). Grill chicken over medium high heat until done and juices run clear when meat is pierced with a fork.
- Cook fettucine according to package directions and drain. Toss lightly sesame oil and teriyaki marinade. *If grilling meat, toss fettucine with reserved marinade mixture.
- To serve, place fettucine on platter and top with cooked chicken. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and scallions. Can be served warm or at room temperature. Makes 6 servings.
- Menu for Chicken Bora Bora, Main Dish: Chicken Bora Bora, Side Dish: Fettucine (egg & spinach, or tri-color if available, Side Dish: Steamed broccoli & carrots w/ mushrooms, Beverage: Hot apple cider served with cinnamon sticks (also good w/ caramel).
NotesThis is a recipe my boyfriend James found in the Grand Rapids Press (Wednesday, Sept 20th Edition). It originally called for grilling the chicken, but since I don't have a grill I baked it:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More