- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 lb. ground chicken*
- 1/2 tsp. dried sage
- 1/2 tsp. dried marjoram
- 1/2 to 3/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- heaping 1/4 tsp. ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- about 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove, finely mincced or pressed
- 1/2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2-3 tsp. olive oil
- Lightly mix all ingredients together until the herbs/spices are well incorporated – make sure you don’t over mix!
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal parts, and then make 4 (or 2, for 2-oz. patties) patties from each part.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat and add 1 tsp. of oil. Put 1/3 or 1/2 of the patties (depending how big your pan is and how much space your patties take up) into the pan and cook about 2 minutes per side or until browned and cooked through. Repeat with the next 1-2 batches, adding an additional teaspoon of olive oil per batch.
- *Ground chicken breast will make a leaner patty, but dark (or a mixture of white and dark) meat will make a tastier patty
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More