CHICKEN BREASTS WITH HONEY AND THYME
Chicken Breasts With Honey And Thyme
- 4 chicken breasts, deboned and skinned
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange rind
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate,thawed
- 1 Tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Pat chicken dry.
In a large glass bowl, combine orange juice, olive oil,orange rind,hot pepper flakes, black pepper and thyme; add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and marinate 8 hours in refrigerator.
Glaze: In another glass or pyrex bowl combine honey, orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, mustard, black pepper, thyme,hot pepper sauce and rosemary.
Remove chicken from marinade.
Arrange chicken in a baking pan.
Cover with the glaze
Bake at 375ºF (190ºC) for 20 min covered, then remove the cover and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Serve with Basmati rice and vegetables.