- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chicken breasts, deboned and skinned
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange rind
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate,thawed
- 1 Tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Pat chicken dry.
- In a large glass bowl, combine orange juice, olive oil,orange rind,hot pepper flakes, black pepper and thyme; add chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and marinate 8 hours in refrigerator.
- Glaze: In another glass or pyrex bowl combine honey, orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, mustard, black pepper, thyme,hot pepper sauce and rosemary.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Arrange chicken in a baking pan.
- Cover with the glaze
- Bake at 375ºF (190ºC) for 20 min covered, then remove the cover and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with Basmati rice and vegetables.
NotesWe wish our neighbors on the north a Happy Canada Day! In honor of Canada Day I thought I would share a couple of our favorite Canadian recipes which we found in the Canadian Living's Country Cooking cookbook. This cookbook we purchased at Munro's books in Victoria, British Columbia.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce