- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can Mushrooms (4 oz)
- 1/2 c Italian Dressing
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Dredge chicken in flour and brown in a
- skillet. Marinate mushrooms in Italian dressing. Blend soup into
- mushroom mixture. Place chicken in a glass pan. Pour sauce over. Cover
- and bake for 1 hr. Add either white wine or chicken broth during
- cooking if more liquid is needed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More