- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 chicken breast halves
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- Brown chicken in 2 tbsps of the butter until chicken is almost done. Don't overcook it and make it tough! Remove chicken and keep it warm.
- Add remaining butter, onions and garlic. Saute a few minutes until onion is transparent and starts to caramelize.
- Add wine, chicken stock and rosemary and bring to a boil. Reduce the liquid by half, adding back the chicken a few minutes before done to re-heat.
- Serve chicken with sauce spooned over the top
NotesI created this dish one day when someone gave me a big batch of fresh rosemary. It's fragrant, savory and a breeze to make. Don't overcook the chicken!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More