CHICKEN BROCCOLI ALFREDO FETTUCCINE
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Fettuccine
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast tenderloins, cut into bite size pieces
- 12 ounces broccoli cuts, cooked and drained
- 1 (16.9 ounce jar) Trader Joe's Alfredo Sauce
- 8 ounces fettuccine noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 Tablespoon oil or butter for cooking chicken
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt, Cracked Black Pepper & Garlic Salt to taste
Heat oil or butter in skillet.
Season chicken with seasonings to taste. Cook chicken in oil or butter until juices run clear about 10 minutes. Remove from skillet into foil to rest.
Add Alfredo sauce to the skillet and start warming it.
In a seperate pot, boil fettuccine according to box instructions. Drain.
While fettuccine is draining, use the same pot and cook the broccoli in boiling water until done, 8 minutes or so. Drain.
Add fettuccine, broccoli and chicken into alfredo sauce and simmer until warmed through.
Serve with some crusty garlic bread. Yummy!