- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large onion, cut into rings
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 medium head bok choy, chopped
- 1 small head broccoli, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, mixed with equal parts water
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, oyster sauce and soy sauce. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok or large heavy skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic and onion until soft and translucent. Increase heat to high.
- Add chicken and marinade, then stir-fry until light golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in water, pepper and sugar. Add bok choy and broccoli, and cook stirring until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Pour in the cornstarch mixture, and cook until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
My Family Cookbook
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More