- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- ½ pound boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1" cubes seasoned with salt and pepper
- ¼ c seasoned breadcrumbs
- ¼ c grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ c shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 c. fresh broccoli florets
- 2 c rigatoni
- White Wine Sauce:
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1.5 tsp Kosher salt
- Combine chicken, breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese into large zip-lock bag and shake to coat chicken. In large skillet heat olive oil and add chicken. Brown on all sides and remove from heat.
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Steam broccoli for approximately 8 minutes. Drain.
- Combine broccoli, chicken and pasta.
- White Wine Sauce
- Place garlic, white wine and broth, into a pan and bring to a boil. Reduce to half and whisk in butter 1 tablespoon at a time. Add salt and crushed red pepper. Toss with pasta. Top with shredded Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Serve with White Wine Sauce.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More