- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- ½ pound boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1" cubes seasoned with salt and pepper
- ¼ c seasoned breadcrumbs
- ¼ c grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ c shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 c. fresh broccoli florets
- 2 c rigatoni
- White Wine Sauce:
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1.5 tsp Kosher salt
- Combine chicken, breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese into large zip-lock bag and shake to coat chicken. In large skillet heat olive oil and add chicken. Brown on all sides and remove from heat.
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Steam broccoli for approximately 8 minutes. Drain.
- Combine broccoli, chicken and pasta.
- White Wine Sauce
- Place garlic, white wine and broth, into a pan and bring to a boil. Reduce to half and whisk in butter 1 tablespoon at a time. Add salt and crushed red pepper. Toss with pasta. Top with shredded Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Serve with White Wine Sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More