- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. box of ziti NO LINES ON THEM
- 2 bunches of broccoli (CUT MOST OF STEM OFF LEAVE ABOUT 1/4 INCH OF STEM)
- 2 lbs. of chicken tenders (cut into bite sz. pcs.)
- 1 qt. of HEAVY CREAM
- 2 cups of grated ROMANO cheese
- 3 cups of shredded Mozzerella cheese
- Keep OLIVE oil handy
- Keep garlic powder handy
- Keep salt handy
- Keep black pepper handy
- Need a VERY large bowl
- Need a Very large baking pan.
- Gloves for mixing everything. (YOUR HANDS WILL MIX ALL INGREDIENTS REALLY GOOD.
- Need foil
- So you don't have too much going at once it is best to do everything seperately so you don't burn the oil, overcook the maccaroni or overcook the broccoli. So you ready?
- First have a large pan of boiling water ready for pasta. Next, have another large pan of boiling water ready for broccoli.
- Have 1/4 inch of oil in a fry pan (DON'T TURN IT ON YET)
- Boil your 1lb. bag of ziti, when done strain it. and put aside in a VERY LARGE BOWL.
- Boil your broccoli pieces. Add some salt, pepper and garlic powder to water. ( Please DO NOT OVER COOK THESE OR YOU WILL RUIN THE DISH. ) When done, strain broccoli and set aside.
- Take the bowl with flour and add some salt, pepper and garlic powder in it. Mix w/fork.
- Take chicken pieces and roll each one in the flour mixture and place in a plate.
- When done with that, turn your gas or electric stove on and heat the oil.
- When oil is hot, saute all your chicken pieces and put in a dish.
- OK, now everything is going to be put together. It's almost done! Put your gloves on!
- Take the bowl that maccaroni is in and add your 2 cups of Romano grated cheese, 3 cups of mozzella and fried chicken pieces.
- Toss with hands to mix well.
- Take your large baking dish and put off the ingredients you just mixed in it.
- Take the quart of HEAVY CREAM (and only heavy cream) and drizzle the whole quart all over the top. Go back and forth. Do not pour in one spot.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1/2 hour
- After a 1/2 hour take foil off and toss with a large spoon . Bake for 15 more minutes UNCOVERED.
- When done let sit for 15 minutes and enjoy!
NotesMy grand mother (god rest her soul) passed this down to my mom and mom passed it down to me. Enjoy! big hit for functions or a main meal at home.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Crockpot Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken
Sour Cream Apple Squares
My Individual Pineapple Upside DownsSee More