- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon each dried rosemary, dried parsley and dried oregano
- 2 pounds chicken parts
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) whole peeled tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 box (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add garlic.
- Stir in rosemary, parsley and oregano.
- Add chicken parts to skillet; cook, turning occasionally, until browned, about 10 minutes. Reduce heat; add onion, mushrooms and pepper to skillet.
- Cook until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cover.
- Simmer until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, about 35 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions during the last 20 minutes of cooking; drain well.
- Place pasta on a serving platter.
- Arrange chicken over pasta; spoon sauce over top.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More