- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon each dried rosemary, dried parsley and dried oregano
- 2 pounds chicken parts
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) whole peeled tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 box (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add garlic.
- Stir in rosemary, parsley and oregano.
- Add chicken parts to skillet; cook, turning occasionally, until browned, about 10 minutes. Reduce heat; add onion, mushrooms and pepper to skillet.
- Cook until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cover.
- Simmer until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, about 35 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions during the last 20 minutes of cooking; drain well.
- Place pasta on a serving platter.
- Arrange chicken over pasta; spoon sauce over top.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
A Falcon Feast
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More