- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 package linguine
- 3 garlic cloves -minced
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesean
- 1 lb chicken cut into small strips
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 lb bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 tomato diced
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet saute chicken, butter and garlic until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add cream cheese, milk and parmesean; stir until melted.
- Add bacon crumbles and toss with pasta.
- Serve with diced tomatoes atop.
NotesMy mother tried this dish at our favorite local restaurant and loved it so much I tried to recreate it rather than spend $17 for a single entree. Now my fiance requests it whenever he can!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Christmas CookiesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More