- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cans creams of chicken soups
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 stick of margarine, melted
- Boil chicken until tender. You can cut or pull chicken into small pieces and place in the bottom of dish or I like to place pieces of chicken into a food processor and then place in the bottom of the pan.
- Blend cream of chicken soups & sour cream.
- Pour over chicken.
- Crush crackers and sprinkle over the top.
- Melt margarine and pour over top.
- Bake 30-40 at 400 degrees until browned.
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More