- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cans creams of chicken soups
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 stick of margarine, melted
- Boil chicken until tender. You can cut or pull chicken into small pieces and place in the bottom of dish or I like to place pieces of chicken into a food processor and then place in the bottom of the pan.
- Blend cream of chicken soups & sour cream.
- Pour over chicken.
- Crush crackers and sprinkle over the top.
- Melt margarine and pour over top.
- Bake 30-40 at 400 degrees until browned.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More