- Cooking Time: 30
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz carton of sour cream
- 1 roll of Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/2 stick of margarine, melted
Cook chicken and cut into small pieces, put into casserole dish.
Combine the soup and sour cream; pour over chicken.
Cover with crushed crackers.
Drizzle melted margarine over crumbs.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This is a recipe that has been passed down through the family. It is one of my husband's favorite meals. You can serve it over rice, wide egg noodles, or by itself.
No Reviews at this time.