- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz carton of sour cream
- 1 roll of Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/2 stick of margarine, melted
- Cook chicken and cut into small pieces, put into casserole dish.
- Combine the soup and sour cream; pour over chicken.
- Cover with crushed crackers.
- Drizzle melted margarine over crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
NotesThis is a recipe that has been passed down through the family. It is one of my husband's favorite meals. You can serve it over rice, wide egg noodles, or by itself.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Sharing Christmas with Friends
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More