- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 10 1/2 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour mixture into an ungreased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Foodie BabySee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLI
Banana TrifleSee More