- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 10 1/2 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour mixture into an ungreased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More