- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 10 1/2 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour mixture into an ungreased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More