- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (reg. size) Cans Veg All, drained
- 3 Chicken Breasts cooked, chopped, salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 - 1 cup Sour Cream (Can leave out if you don't like S.C)
- 2 (reg. size) Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- Mix all and put in a greased 13 X 9" dish.
- Crumble corn flakes (approx. 2 cups) and mix well with 1/2 cup butter. Put on top of casserole.
- Bake at 350* covered until cheese bubbles (approx. 30 min.) Take off foil and bake until top is nice and brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More