- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (reg. size) Cans Veg All, drained
- 3 Chicken Breasts cooked, chopped, salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 - 1 cup Sour Cream (Can leave out if you don't like S.C)
- 2 (reg. size) Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- Mix all and put in a greased 13 X 9" dish.
- Crumble corn flakes (approx. 2 cups) and mix well with 1/2 cup butter. Put on top of casserole.
- Bake at 350* covered until cheese bubbles (approx. 30 min.) Take off foil and bake until top is nice and brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More