- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. Chicken Breast, cut in bite sized pieces
- 1 can Healthy Request Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 small (2-1/2-oz.) can sliced Black Olives
- 1/2 c. Skim Milk
- 1 pkg. (1 lb.) California Mix Veggies, thawed
- 1 cup macaroni (uncooked)
- 3 oz Velveeta Light cheese, cubed
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Fry chicken with your choice of spices in a non-stick skillet until done. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix thoroughly. Spread mixture in a sprayed 2-quart casserole dish. Bake 25-30 minutes at 350.
- 4 Servings = 6 POINTS each
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More