- 1 1/2 stick low fat margarine, melted
- 1 cup celery
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1-2 teaspoon sage or poultry seasoning
- 6 3/4 cups bread cubes
- 4 cups diced chicken or turkey
- 3 eggs (egg beaters)
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 can mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 soup can skim milk
Sauté celery and onion in margarine. Add seasoning and bread cubes; mix lightly. Put in
greased 9 x 15 inch baking dish. Add chicken on top. Beat eggs; add milk and salad
dressing. Pour over chicken. Refrigerate overnight. Before baking, pour soup over top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.