- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 box Stove Top stuffing chicken flavored
- Heat oven to 350°
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- Boil chicken breasts until done.
- In casserole dish, combine soup, milk and sour cream.
- Shred chicken and add to sauce mixture. Mix well. Top with stuffing.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or light brown on top and bubbly around the edges.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More