- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 box Stove Top stuffing chicken flavored
- Heat oven to 350°
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- Boil chicken breasts until done.
- In casserole dish, combine soup, milk and sour cream.
- Shred chicken and add to sauce mixture. Mix well. Top with stuffing.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or light brown on top and bubbly around the edges.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More